Sunday, November 4, 2007

My arrival

As of 1st of October, I started a new position at work, so I (again) started a new life in a new place, Philadelphia! The picture is Philadelphia City Hall.

Last year around this time, when I visited Philadelphia for work, I never thought of moving here at all. Especially, I was thinking that if I had a chance to move back to the United States, I probably would have gone to San Francisco. The difference is huge!

In this new blog, I will write my new life in Philadelphia. For coming posts, I most likely will write about my moving situations. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Smelly said...

Shima, what's up with your blog? Where are all of your great advenures? Sorry I missed your call; school is a nightmare this semester. But work is great! Anyways, I would have come to O'hare or Midway to hang out on you layover here, if I could have. Hope you are loving Philly, eating cheese steaks and visiting all of the historical sites, like the liberty bell and independence hall. I'll try to come for a weekend visit soon. Love, Monica

Shima said...

Hey! Sorry for not updating my site. My work has been crazier than what I imagined when I took the job.
And it is great to hear from you. I thought I was getting a silent treatment! Come and visit Philly any time!!

Smelly said...

No, between work and school, I am pretty busy. I only work 3 nights a week, so as soon as school is over, I'll start planning a trip to Philly. Hope the job is going well.